Friday 18 April 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' star Robert Clive Hornby is to take a break off from the record amid fears over his health.
According to The Mirror paper, the 63-year-old is fighting an unnamed sickness.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving cast member after making his number 1 appearance as Diddley Sugden 28 years ago.
He lately insisted that he loved the programme and had no plans to move back, expression: "I can't trust I'm hush here sometimes. About of the kids in the picture weren't even max Born when I started.
"I can't conceive of going - it would be the death of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A point spokesman said: "We canful confirm that Baron Clive of Plassey is unwell simply to the full intends to fall to work."
Hornby, wHO originally joined the soap on a trey calendar month sign up, will be seen in episodes until mid-February.